Billscape 24/7 dedicated!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.BillScape.tk Advetisment Video! (Click this topic, the video is inside!)

3 posters

Go down

www.BillScape.tk Advetisment Video! (Click this topic, the video is inside!) Empty www.BillScape.tk Advetisment Video! (Click this topic, the video is inside!)

Post  Blurgh Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:04 am

Ok so here is the video that i told bill i would do it is probably gonna be one of the best advertising videos for this game you will see Very Happy here u go.....

Or Go To This Link To See It...
Click Meeeeeeee!

Thanks From -Blurgh

P.S Will this make you CONSIDER Making me an in-game admin ?? Very Happy
Blurgh
Blurgh
WOOT! IM A SENIOR MEMBER!

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

www.BillScape.tk Advetisment Video! (Click this topic, the video is inside!) Empty Re: www.BillScape.tk Advetisment Video! (Click this topic, the video is inside!)

Post  bennyaka Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:08 pm

good vid, blugh depending on how many players u gain will bring you futher into earning a higher rank, you cannot earn admin straight away, but u might have a slight chance of mod-as i have seen a number of staff have been inactive for over 3-4 weeks there are an estimate of 15 staff members which id say about 7 of them are not active,what im basically saying is keep the advertising up and stay commited to ingame and on the forums.
bennyaka
bennyaka
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

www.BillScape.tk Advetisment Video! (Click this topic, the video is inside!) Empty Re: www.BillScape.tk Advetisment Video! (Click this topic, the video is inside!)

Post  apeman4ever Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:07 am

how u post it so its like the the first 1 so u can just watcht vid?
apeman4ever
apeman4ever

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  bennyaka Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:33 am

you upload it on youtube then upload the vid on tiny pic or something, which might take up to 10mins-3hours depending on the video length, size and the speed of your internet after copy and paste the link to whatever forums (keep the somwhere safe)
bennyaka
bennyaka
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

www.BillScape.tk Advetisment Video! (Click this topic, the video is inside!) Empty >Lol<

Post  Blurgh Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:33 am

i already told him tht in-game Very Happy
Blurgh
Blurgh

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down