Billscape 24/7 dedicated!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

demothi 4 mod/admin

2 posters

Go down

demothi 4 mod/admin Empty demothi 4 mod/admin

Post  demothis Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:13 am

ok first of all my in-game user is demothi and i love helping ppl in the game that need help with a quest or trying to get an iteam. i will invite alot of ppl to this server to make it have more ppl i will make vids on youtube showing ppl how good this server is and what they can expect from it so they dont just log in and say 'i dont lvl fast enough this server sucks' i will make sure that they got a good server when they log in to try it out.also i will make sure everybody is following the rules of the game and not iteam duping and stuff like that

well i hope i get picked as a mod/admin

Last edited by demothis on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot somthing)
demothis
demothis
An antelope
An antelope

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

demothi 4 mod/admin Empty Re: demothi 4 mod/admin

Post  cows1471 Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:39 am

demothis wrote:ok first of all my in-game user is demothi and i love helping ppl in the game that need help with a quest or trying to get an iteam. i will invite alot of ppl to this server to make it have more ppl i will make vids on youtube showing ppl how good this server is and what they can expect from it so they dont just log in and say 'i dont lvl fast enough this server sucks' i will make sure that they got a good server when they log in to try it out.also i will make sure everybody is following the rules of the game and not iteam duping and stuff like that

well i hope i get picked as a mod/admin

Approved as MOD and locked. pm me in game about it. xp rate is...650 i think...
cows1471
cows1471
GOD!
GOD!

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://billscape.inmyclan.com

Back to top Go down