Billscape 24/7 dedicated!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

racism in the world

2 posters

Go down

racism in the world Empty racism in the world

Post  cows1471 Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:48 am

What are your opinions on racism.

i am totally against racism due to the fact that if i was back i wouldnt want to be treated any differently to what i am been treated now. so this weeks moral is:

dont be racist.
cows1471
cows1471
GOD!
GOD!

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://billscape.inmyclan.com

Back to top Go down

racism in the world Empty strength

Post  co owner Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:42 pm

Well said mate, Its strength here and by the way, im getting really annoyed because you have made too many co-owners... and you need to delete some admins and make them mods and only make the really really important people admins... range of ish and ima bunghole and zanaris are ment to be the only co-owners and since i was here the longest and have been co-owner the longest.. i would like to be the ONLY co-owner on billscape. its only fair. Last thing, you need to come online mate and i made a new account called "hidden" im a hidden admin so if i catch anyone out breaking rules.. i can make sure they dont do it again. and people are getting into admin zone by following admins while they are in admin zone but i have never seen anyone do it and no-one has any proof but i have caught people talking about it.
cya later mate hurry back on billscape.. bye

co owner

Back to top Go down

racism in the world Empty Re: racism in the world

Post  cows1471 Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:17 pm

co owner wrote:Well said mate, Its strength here and by the way, im getting really annoyed because you have made too many co-owners... and you need to delete some admins and make them mods and only make the really really important people admins... range of ish and ima bunghole and zanaris are ment to be the only co-owners and since i was here the longest and have been co-owner the longest.. i would like to be the ONLY co-owner on billscape. its only fair. Last thing, you need to come online mate and i made a new account called "hidden" im a hidden admin so if i catch anyone out breaking rules.. i can make sure they dont do it again. and people are getting into admin zone by following admins while they are in admin zone but i have never seen anyone do it and no-one has any proof but i have caught people talking about it.
cya later mate hurry back on billscape.. bye

zanaris? who the **** is he? hes not co - owner

priorities:

1. strength (admin, co - owner of server 2/4 and co - owner of admins)

2. range of ish (admin, part co - owner of the server 1/4)

3. ima bunghole (admin, part co - owner of server 1/4)

This IS fair. you ARE the main co - owner.

AND DOWN WITH RACISM!
cows1471
cows1471
GOD!
GOD!

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://billscape.inmyclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bennyaka Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:12 pm

i dont understand-anyway racism is bad i agree
welcome back bill mate.

anyway i have been here maby for 2 months now and loving the server, im head admin ingame oh btw bill can u please pm the code of jail.
thanks bennyaka
bennyaka
bennyaka
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down