Billscape 24/7 dedicated!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUNELOCAS STATUS PAGE-GETTING PLAYERS!

2 posters

Go down

RUNELOCAS STATUS PAGE-GETTING PLAYERS! Empty RUNELOCAS STATUS PAGE-GETTING PLAYERS!

Post  bennyaka Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:46 am

Ok at the moment, i have been advertising everywhere, and at the moment its doing no good, *advertised on moparscape and got banned haha*

i have noticed that we are like on page 4 of rune locas, i mean i found billscape by just the roll of the dice since i was looking for an rsps on the later pages to help out.

what im thinking of bill is when your done, or i can do it if you want me to since your bussy at the moment.
We can make a new page for iced-pkz ON THE RUNELOCAS STATUS LIST! not the runelocas toplist since the chances of people looking and finding us is 1 in 500 chance, putting it on the status list, make the servers change every 2-3 which putting different server in higher or lower positions, 1-5 obviusly will bring in the most amount of people.

once we reivice about 25 players+ online all day, everyday we can put in on runelocas toplist to come in the top 50!

This can be done.

~Thanks bennyaka.
bennyaka
bennyaka
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

RUNELOCAS STATUS PAGE-GETTING PLAYERS! Empty Re: RUNELOCAS STATUS PAGE-GETTING PLAYERS!

Post  cows1471 Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:14 am

bennyaka wrote:Ok at the moment, i have been advertising everywhere, and at the moment its doing no good, *advertised on moparscape and got banned haha*

i have noticed that we are like on page 4 of rune locas, i mean i found billscape by just the roll of the dice since i was looking for an rsps on the later pages to help out.

what im thinking of bill is when your done, or i can do it if you want me to since your bussy at the moment.
We can make a new page for iced-pkz ON THE RUNELOCAS STATUS LIST! not the runelocas toplist since the chances of people looking and finding us is 1 in 500 chance, putting it on the status list, make the servers change every 2-3 which putting different server in higher or lower positions, 1-5 obviusly will bring in the most amount of people.

once we reivice about 25 players+ online all day, everyday we can put in on runelocas toplist to come in the top 50!

This can be done.

~Thanks bennyaka.

kk the ip is

billscape.no-ip.org
cows1471
cows1471
GOD!
GOD!

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://billscape.inmyclan.com

Back to top Go down

RUNELOCAS STATUS PAGE-GETTING PLAYERS! Empty Re: RUNELOCAS STATUS PAGE-GETTING PLAYERS!

Post  cows1471 Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:16 am

cows1471
cows1471
GOD!
GOD!

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://billscape.inmyclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bennyaka Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:07 am

sweet i will Very Happy
bennyaka
bennyaka
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down