Billscape 24/7 dedicated!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App for Zer0

2 posters

Go down

App for Zer0 Empty App for Zer0

Post  zer0 Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:47 pm

I'm applying to be a mod because i believe i can do an good job as one. I can't say that i can advertise this server because, it would be hypocritical. I've played plenty of other private servers before and this one too, and i know the rules and can help enforce them. I'll be able to help out new players(noobs and newbies are kinda harsh), and can help out around the forums. And, other people want to be mods just because it lets them have all this power at their side to abuse whenever they feel like it, I won't. I understand if you don't accept me as one though bill. Playing your server is just the same for me.

Zer0
zer0
zer0
MOD OF THE FORUMS
MOD OF THE FORUMS

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

App for Zer0 Empty Re: App for Zer0

Post  cows1471 Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:45 am

zer0 wrote:I'm applying to be a mod because i believe i can do an good job as one. I can't say that i can advertise this server because, it would be hypocritical. I've played plenty of other private servers before and this one too, and i know the rules and can help enforce them. I'll be able to help out new players(noobs and newbies are kinda harsh), and can help out around the forums. And, other people want to be mods just because it lets them have all this power at their side to abuse whenever they feel like it, I won't. I understand if you don't accept me as one though bill. Playing your server is just the same for me.

Zer0

Thankyou for your application.

im afraid you havnt been accepted for in - game BUT have been accepted as a forum MOD. thankyou for your application

bill
cows1471
cows1471
GOD!
GOD!

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://billscape.inmyclan.com

Back to top Go down